Bhubaneswar Fashion Terms & Conditions
Bhubaneswar Fashion Magazine is an independent digital platform where a long-living art and culture of Odisha along with its current fashion trends is published for its readers sharing their unique experiences and discover new perspectives.
‘We’, ‘Us’ refers to Bhubaneswar Fashion magazine the owner of the website registered in under company number xxxxxxx whose registered address is, Narayan 1, Balazi Complex, Rasulgarh, Bhubaneswar.
‘You’, ‘Your’ refers to the user of the website.
General Terms of Using our Website
All the content of the pages of our website is for general information and use only and is subject to change without any notice;
No guarantees or warranties are provided as to the accuracy or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website; we accept no liabilities for any inaccuracies or errors;
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages; and
This website may from time to time include links to other websites, these links are provided solely for your convenience and it in no way signifies that we endorse that website/s and have no responsibility for the content for any linked website/s;
The use of our website is subject to the laws of Odisha, India and by using and continuing to use our website you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of Odisha, India for the settlement of any disputes.
The detail submission guidelines can be accessed from this link: https://bhubaneswarfashion.com/articles-submission-guidelines/
Submissions may be rejected by our editors for any of the following reasons but are not limited to those listed below.
* Article comes across as spam/advertorial (marketing pitches for single products, articles with lots of links in the text, or advertisements for local businesses).
* Subject matter or format is not relevant, or inappropriate
* Article is a repeat of an article we’ve previously published, is riddled with spelling/grammatical mistakes,
* Article is too short.
* Article is not within our specific topic ranges
* Any other reason not mentioned above
Submission Terms and Conditions
- These terms apply when you submit content relating to fashion, art and craft culture of Odisha. Content may include text, images, photographs, videos, movies, plans, drawings, sketches or any other content that you supply to us.
- By submitting content to us, you agree to these terms and the licence to use the content (set out in paragraph 3, 4, 5 and 6) will come into existence between you and us.
- Submitted work is your own original work and you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes identified above.
- That you will indemnify us against all legal fees/damages and all associated costs that we may incur as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
- That your submission is not defamatory and does not infringe any law; and.
- In accordance with paragraph 2, you grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, transferable, sub-licensable, paid up and royalty-free licence for us to use, publish, reproduce, display or otherwise exploit the content that you submit to us in whole or in part for any purpose we may determine (including on our websites and any other site in which we have publishing rights; our mobile and tablet applications; our social media pages; in any of our advertising, marketing or promotional works; in publications; to allow third parties to publish the content where they do so in association with us).
- You acknowledge and agree that we will not pay you a fee for the content that you submit to us. In exchange for you providing the content, the content may be featured on our websites and in publications or may be used, published, reproduced, displayed or otherwise exploited for any other purpose as explained in paragraph 3.
- If you are a contractual writer/content creator for Bhubaneswar Fashion, you agree to these terms and the licence to use the content (set out in paragraph 3, 4, 5 and 6) will come into existence between you and us.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, contractual writer/content creator are those person(s) who have been brought into a contract only via the Director(s) of Bhubaneswar Fashion.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to:
a) Edit, adapt and make changes to any content that you submit to us without your prior approval (for example, to correct any typographical and grammatical errors, to ensure text conforms with our writing style, to shorten a video or movie, or to crop an image);
b) decide not to use, publish, reproduce, display or otherwise exploit the content that you submit to us; and
c) remove any content at any time (including from our websites; our mobile and tablet applications; our social media pages; our advertising, marketing or promotional works; publications).
- We amend these terms from time to time. Once the terms come into existence between you and us (in accordance with paragraph 1.2), every time you wish to submit content to us, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 1st June 2019.
- If any provision or part-provision of these terms is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part-provision under this paragraph will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms.
- These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Odisha, India.
Questions or concerns? Please contact us at [email protected]