“Men have no options except a pair of trousers paired with a shirt, kurta-pyjama or a Raymond suit; women have so many alternatives to wear at any occasion.”Tanya Bhatia
This is something every man must have heard a million times in a lifetime. But, now it’s not the same. The fashion world is filled up with top male fashion bloggers and accessories of all kinds exclusively designed for a royal gentleman. Let’s have a look on some of these.
- Exclusive Boutonnieres
Embrace yourself with more love by ornamenting the collar of your blazer with a floral button like looking accessory called, boutonnieres.
- Tasteful Cufflinks
• When you lift your hands up in an office presentation, why not grab the attention of everyone by a cufflink near the last button of your sleeves.
• There are cufflinks in every shape and sizes, choose your own.
- Classy Bows
• Bows are Never out of fashion. Team up a printed bow-tie with a plain blazer; it makes you look simple yet sophisticated.
• A plain black bow-tie with a printed tuxedo will attract thousands.
- All about Ties
A real gentleman is never complete without a tie. There are various textures, fascinating designs and multiple colours in which this little accessory is available.
• Whether be it a light colored shirt or a solid black one, printed ties are never out of fashion.
• Orange red mottled knit tie or a beige brown one, a two-tone knit tie is the most royal jewellery a man can wear.
- Luxurious Pocket-squares
• A blazer looks incomplete if there is no designer handkerchief sneaking out of its pocket.
• These pocket-squares come in various designs and colours.
- Finest Leather Goods
Be it a wallet or a belt, a pair of gloves or leather bands to a watch, a real gentleman combines all of them in the best possible way.
- Bright coloured shoe-laces
Any loafers or even black formal shoes teamed up with bright or neon colored shoe-laces change your entire look.
Gentlemen, be the change with these little things.Bhubaneswar Fashion