After a huge change in the trend list from stylish to comfy, the most preferred alternative is a ‘palazzo pant’.
Palazzo pants are a kind of trendy pyjamas which one can wear casually. They are really loose and allow our skin to breathe unlike the skinny jeans and skin-hugging leggings; which makes it the most preferred outfit in summer. There are some incredible ways to wear palazzo pants.
1. Palazzo pants with a long cotton kurti
- Be it a multiple slit kurti or a long georgette one, a floral printed kurta or a heavy chikan work, if you want to go ethnic light colored palazzo pants come to the rescue.
- Ethnic earrings, a choker and wedges go best with this combo.
2. Palazzo pants with a crop top
- A high-waist palazzo pant teamed up with a cute crop top helps you look elegant.
- It also provides you with an illusion of longer legs.
3. Palazzo pants with a knotted check shirt or knotted top
- An ultimate street style consists of a pair of sunglasses, a check shirt knotted above the belly button, a plain pair of palazzo pants and block heels.
- A knotted top or an oversized shirt can act as an alternative.
4. Palazzo pants with a tank top
- A spaghetti solid coloured top, tucked in with a pair of printed palazzo pants, a pair of funky earrings or a long neck piece is an attire you can carry anywhere and everywhere.
- Racer back tapes can be used as an alternative.
5. Palazzo pants with a ruffle top or an off-shoulder one
- Go easy breezy this summer by trying a ruffled crop top and a dark colored self-tied palazzo pants.
- A printed palazzo teamed up with a belt can also be a perfect substitute.
6. Palazzo pants and a long shrug
- A printed crop top and a palazzo of the same print can be layered with a plain long shrug to give your outfit a chic look.
- Go girls! Establish your own style statement! Be your own favourite!