Do you face the problem of dandruff, greying and hair loss in your 20’s? You have no time to maintain it or even take care of it because of all hustle and bustle. Well, do not worry we bring you the perfect haircare routine that solves every problem of yours. A hair therapy that you can do anytime any day.
1. The Art of Making Perfect Oil Mix.
- Castor Oil is known for its laxative and moisturising properties. It reduces scalp dryness and itchiness. In addition to it, castor oil enhances the health of hair follicle which promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss. As castor oil has high viscosity so it is mixed with other oil. The other oil can be of any choice. Coconut Oil is considered as the other choice but Neem Oil can also be preferred if a person is suffering from dandruff problems.
- The Oil Mix must be applied twice a week. You can apply one hour before shower or for best result leave it a night before and then rinse it with shampoo.
2. The Retail Egg Therapy
- Believe it or not, the egg mask for your hair is the best solution for all your problems. They are being used for ages in many cultures. Eggs are rich in protein and biotin which are the fundamentals of your hair growth.
- Just take 3 eggs and mix it with 3 spoons of lemon juice. The lemon juice decreases the odour of egg.
- Apply it once in 10 days and wash it after 30-45 minutes and then wash it with cold water. Use conditioner for better result.
3. Changing lifestyle
- A little change in your lifestyle can bring a lot of change to your hair over the period.
- Exercising Daily is one of them. Regular exercise promotes hair follicle growth and increases sebum which is the natural oil produced by our system to maintain hair.
- A proper well-maintained diet is as compulsory for your hair as for the body. Add more roughage, vitamin and fibres. Eating a lot of fruits along with protein-rich food is necessary. Drink plenty of water throughout your day.
- Do not wash your hair regularly. Yes, you heard it right. Our scalp and skin produce a yellowish, oily substance known as sebum(from sebaceous gland). Sebum is responsible for the moisturisation of the scalp. An excessive wash of hairs leads to poor secretion of sebum hormone.
So with all mantras, you can easily solve your hair problems. For the best result, follow the routine for a longer period of time. These techniques don’t require much of your time and hence can easily fit in everyone’s routine